We are seeking medical professionals who are interested in attending our clinics. You do not have to attend every clinic and Spanish proficiency is not required. If you are interested in volunteering please Contact Us.What to Expect:
– Common problems seen in patients: gastritis, headaches, asthma, diabetes, hypertension, dehyrdation, and skin abnormalities.
– Children are also seen for regular exams and minor problems, such as coughs and colds, scabies, tinea corporis, and occasional neurological problems such as seizures.
– Equipment for urinalyses and cholesterol testing are available.
– Prescriptions are filled at the clinic based on the medications available.
– Interpreters are available and assigned as needed. – A student will be assigned to shadow you and will bring the patients to you -Leave San Diego at 6am and arrive home around 5pm
Items to Bring:
-Medical equipment you commonly use (stethoscope, otoscope, etc.)