We are seeking medical professionals who are interested in attending our clinics. You do not have to attend every clinic and Spanish proficiency is not required. If you are interested in volunteering please contact our VP Internal, Ryan! (email@example.com) Dental providers please contact Kevin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
What to expect:
- Common problems seen in patients: gastritis, headaches, asthma, diabetes, hypertension, dehyrdation, and skin abnormalities.
- Children are also seen for regular exams and minor problems, such as coughs and colds, scabies, tinea corporis, and occasional neurological problems such as seizures.
- Our lab can perform 10-panel urinalysis, pregnancy testis, blood glucose, and HbA1c.
- Prescriptions are filled at the clinic based on the medications available.
- Interpreters are available and assigned as needed.
- Two to three students will be assigned to shadow you, call patients, and scribe.
- Leave San Diego at approximately 7am and arrive home around 4pm. We try our best to send providers home in cars with SENTRI for expedited entry into the US.
Items to being:
- Comfortable clothing + plenty of water
- Medical equipment you commonly use (stethoscope, otoscope, etc.)