If you are interested in volunteering, please subscribe to receive our emails.
Please satisfy the following requirement to obtain membership with Flying Samaritans at SDSU:
- Fill out Application with member fee ($30) – paid once annually
- Scrubs ($15) – paid one time only
- Pharmacy donation for medications ($10) -paid every clinic (unless you are driving)
- Gas & Mexican Insurance ($10) – paid every clinic (unless you are driving)
- Monthly Fundraiser
- American Passport or Visa
****Flying Samaritans Membership Application & Liability Forms will be provided via email the week before clinic.
TO BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER YOU MUST SATISFY THESE REQUIREMENTS:
- Attend at least one clinic.
- Attend two meetings.
- Attend one fundraiser
Our Meetings are held every other Tuesday at 6pm in Tehuanco (2nd floor of Student Union) at San Diego State University
Every 2nd Sunday of every month